Gallery Shows and Photo Contests
My photographs and multimedia art have been shown in galleries in the Dallas/Fort Worth area including 500x, Northpark/OMOT, State Fair of Texas, Locus Street Art, Bathhouse Culture Center, Fort Worth Community Arts Center, Brazos Gallery (Richlad College), Edith O'Donnell Art and Technology Gallery (UTD), Richardson Civic Center. Images and video have also been accepted into national and international competitions including: PSA Conference, Greek Photo Circuit , GPU Olympic Photo Circuit (Crete), Campina 2018 (Romania), PSAChina Special Theme, Prix de la Photographie Paris, International Photography Awards (New York) and Arts & Science Center for Southeast Arkansas . Art works have been published in Photography Forum Magazine books. Two photographs will be included in a book to be published by the Dallas Art District entitled "Through the Lens: Dallas Arts District".
In 2018, I had photographic images (juried contests) displayed at 5 gallery shows including: City of Richardson Photo Contest , PSAChina's Special Theme ( Beijing), Prix de la Photographie Paris, 13th Annual TAC at Fort Worth Community Arts Center (CAC), and TAC Small Works also at the CAC. I also, had works accepted and published in CDs and photobooks for International Photography Awards (New York), Forum Magazine's 38th Annual Photo Contest, 3rd Campina (Romania), India Falcon Salon, India Elixr Circuit, GPU 6th Olympic Photo Circuit (Crete), Greek Photo Circuit, and Dallas Arts District Photo Contest.
My photos have been accepted in six competitions between Jan. and Jun. of 2019. Competitions are described as follows:
- 2018 Trinity River Corridor Project Photo Contest: Received 1st Places in Wildlife and River & Ponds. Winning photos will be exhibited
in 5 Galleries in Dallas area including: North Park Mall, Love Field Airport, African American Museum in Fair Park, Latino Cultural Center
and the Janette Kennedy Gallery in Southside on Lamar building. 1st reception will be at Southside on Lamar Gallery on July 11 at 6p.
View Trinity River Exhibit online at: Trinity River
- 2019 City of Richardson Photo Contest: Received 2nd place in Adult "Experimental/Enhanced" and Honorable Mention in Adult "Anything Goes". Photos were displayed at the City of Richardson Library and Richardson Civic Center Grand Hall in Feb.
- 2019 ART214 Exhibition: Two photos were accepted. The 1st photo was exhibited at the Bath House Mar. 23 to Apr. 20. The 2nd photo was exhibited at the South Dallas Culture Center Apr. l6 to May 25.
- International Photography Awards(IPA) One Shot: Received Honorable Mention for photo named "Faces".
- Tamron Student Spring Sensations: One photo,"Full Body Mantis", was a top 10 finalist" out of more than 900 entries.
- Le Prix de la Photographie de Paris: A portfolio of eight Projected Forms photos were awarded a 3rd place (Bronze_Fine Art Nudes)
in the 2019 Paris Photo Prize contest. Photos will be projected at the “Espace Beaurepaire” from July 9th to July 14th.
The Gallery is located at 28 Rue Beaurepaire, 75010 Paris. The opening reception will be at 6 pm, on July 9.
View portfolio online at: 2019 Paris Photo Prize
- 2019 competitions and associated photos are shown on the following website page: Accepted Photographs 2019